Ceramic Wall Tiles
Because the design of the wall has a significant impact on the décor, you should first decide on your decorating style before looking at the wall ceramic tile models that are suitable for that style. Architects love wall ceramic tile because it is a long-lasting product that can be used to create unique and eye-catching designs. They not only provide a fashionable and sanitary wall design, but they can also expose your decorating style because they are high-quality and long-lasting items. There are several types ideal for every decor style on our website; you can get wall ceramic models in various sizes, brightness, color, and surface on our website.
Advantages of Ceramics
- Tiles are long-lasting and sturdy, and they are not influenced by temperature fluctuations, so they may be utilized outside
- Ceramic tiles are heat resistant, as well as chemical and surface cleaner resistant.
- They are the most favored coating materials in damp regions due to their strong resistance to water and humidity.
- Ceramic and porcelain tile coatings are simple to clean and require little upkeep.
- Because they are made in high-temperature ovens, they are tough and long-lasting.
- Tile comes in a variety of styles, including patterned, unpatterned, matte, glossy, rectified, and unrectified, all of which are appropriate for any decorating style.
Things to Consider When Buying Ceramics
- Ceramic & Porcelain is sold on different surfaces as glossy, semi-gloss, matte, and non-slip. You can choose ceramics and porcelains with a surface suitable for your decoration style and the space you will use.
- Non-slip tiles are mostly preferred in wet areas such as bathrooms, terraces, balconies, and poolsides. Matte ceramics have a non-slip feature compared to glossy ceramics.
- Tiles are produced in many different sizes such as 12"x24", 20"x20", and 24"x48". You can determine the ceramic dimensions according to the size of the area you will use. For example; In small spaces, large tiles can further narrow the space.
- You should apply your ceramic and porcelain tiles with the right tile adhesive, so it provides longer-lasting use.
- If you want to make a jointless, more adjacent application on your ceramics, you can choose rectified ceramics.
- Apply your ceramic tiles with a suitable joint filler/mortar. You can find joint fillers compatible with every tile color on our site.
- Don't forget to order about 20% extra for your order. Because some tiles may need to be cut from the corners during installation.
- In order to make you feel happy in every use, you should choose tile models that reflect you and your style.
- Ceramic & Porcelain Tile usage areas; Houses, terraces, bathrooms, kitchens, entrances, balconies, restaurants, schools, cafes, shops, hospitals, workplaces, warehouses, etc. Suitable for many different venues.