Healthy and aesthetic hardwood flooring are of great importance in decoration. Laminated hardwood flooring provides a backdrop to the spaces where they are laid and are among the critical products that change the atmosphere of the space. Many people who care about quality and healthy products prefer these natural products. They are long-lasting products as the natural structure of the wood is preserved during the production of parquet flooring. As a result, a healthy product develops with its natural structure.
These products, which have options such as oak hardwood flooring, solid hardwood flooring, and white hardwood flooring, provide heat and insulation. At the same time, these products can be easily repaired in case of any deformation. Rustic hardwood flooring models are among the most preferred.
Hardwood flooring models; are produced in one piece from a single tree. They can produce solid parquet varieties from many different wood species in the market. Many species such as oak, iroko, sapel are transformed into solid wood flooring after long and laborious processes. These products have many different features with their warm images, unique textures, and quality content. Hardwood flooring prices may vary depending on the type of wood used and the surface treatment applied.
Hardwood Flooring Features
- It is a 100% natural and durable product.
- Perfect for long-lasting use.
- It is a healthy product as it is produced from natural wood material.
- It makes you feel the natural warmth of the trees on your feet.
- It reflects the natural texture of the tree exactly.
- It is very successful in sound and heat insulation.
- It is environmentally friendly as it is not a synthetic product.
- Thanks to the approximately 6 mm screed margin, the service life can be up to 40 years.
- It can be polished upon request.
- It is a recyclable product.
How to clean hardwood flooring?
Hardwood flooring is a delicate product that requires careful maintenance. Since parquet floors are natural, it is essential to know the right application techniques, in this sense, we recommend you get professional support. Solid parquets, like all parquets, do not like water and may deform when exposed to water for a long time. Therefore, a slightly damp or dry cloth will be sufficient for cleaning. In particular, you should stay away from cleaners containing heavy chemicals. These hygiene rules must be followed to ensure long-term use. You can take a look at the polished/oiled products on our site to make the solid parquet look more decorative and to prevent it from being exposed to external factors.