Since of their water-resistance, our floorings are favored with peace of mind in wet areas such as kitchens and bathrooms. Parquets that are not affected by water offer us an alternative flooring product in the design of these places, where we are normally restricted by the choice of ceramics. Parquets that are not affected by water offer us an other flooring product since they do not swell due to humidity. You may create the floors to match the decorative style you desire using waterproof flooring. Waterproof laminate flooring is available in a wide range of colors and styles to fit any style. These goods, which are usually made to seem like wood and stone, are available in both warm and cold tones. The pattern part of these products, which you can find in many different patterns on our site, is the top layer, also called “papel”. This layer is produced by digital printing and creates the appearance of the parquet.
Waterproof Flooring Features
- It allows you to feel the warmth of the parquet on the floor in wet areas.
- It is 100% water and humidity resistant.
- Thanks to its dense structure, the flooring models that are not affected by water on our site have more sound absorption properties than classical laminate floorings. It provides sound insulation.
- Waterproof flooring can be applied in many different decoration styles with its appearance in wood and stone varieties.
- It is easy to installation, it does not cause noise or dust problems during installation.
- Waterproof vinly flooring easy to clean, no extra care required.
- It is resistant to UV sun rays.
- Waterproof hardwood flooring is long-lasting.
- Waterproof wood flooring is non-flammable. Inflammability: Bfl-S1 (It is referred to as "difficult flammable" in fire management.)
- Abrasion class: 33rd Class (Used in areas where human density is very high.)
- It has antibacterial features.
- Waterproof vinyl plank flooring is resistant to abrasion of furniture legs.
- It doesn't pose a danger as it prevents slipping.
Installation Areas of Waterproof Flooring
It is suitable for use in home, office, kitchen, bathroom, hotel, bar, school, shop, cafe, restaurant, wet area, hospital, laundry room, corridor, cellar, covered terrace etc.