Wood is a natural and aesthetic product that has been used as a decoration product for many years. Wood floorings are products that are safely preferred both indoors and outdoors. Wood decks are usually installation without the need for correction with floor concrete. Wood decking not affected by water; because of it is produced from durable and mostly exotic woods such as teak, iroko, thermowood pine, oak. These trees are sun and water resistant, tight structure.
Wood Decking Features
- They are not affected water. They prevent slipping by absorbing water.
- They are 100% natural products, long-lasting.
- Because of they have a tight structure, bending doesn't occur where it is installation.
- It has high resistance to weather conditions
- It keeps insects away.
- It doesn't have splinters, it can be walked with bare feet with peace of mind.
- It is easy to installation.
- It can be easily disassembled so you can reassemble it wherever you want.
- It is quite easy to care.
- In addition to the flooring, it also supports the decoration with its aesthetic appearance.
- It doesn't need paint, but you can paint it if you want.
Wood Decking Usage Areas
Wood decking is used in many areas such as cafe, hotel, restaurant, villa, pier flooring, sun terraces, playgrounds, garden walking paths, balcony, sauna. You can choose it in all wet areas with peace of mind.