Being a buyer, you not only have to make the purchase decision but so many other decisions along the way hence we, at Gobek.com, aim to minimize the factors responsible for making your buying decision difficult by offering you a peace of mind with our Refund Policy.
Below are a few things to keep in mind if you decide to use our “Refund Policy”.
- Your request for this refund must be placed within 10 days of the original delivery date of your order. You can make this request by sending it through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your products are sent with the logistic company as insurance. If there are full pallet broken products, the Insurance Company pays the damage after inspection. Additionally, in case of broken products or faulty products, you can refund your products. If there are broken products more than 10% of your order, you should call our customer service and we will provide a solution about the damage as soon as possible. If you want, you can refund your product and we will refund your money in 5-7 business days.
- In order to receive a product cost refund, you must return your order in its entirety and every piece of the order that you received on the date of delivery must be returned in its original packaging. Please note, there will be a return shipping charge and you will not be refunded for the original shipping charges. Once you have everything accounted for and packaged in accordance with the above qualifications, please contact us then you need to leave the products at the nearest warehouse. We will arrange a pick-up of the product.
- The product that you would like to return must be in its original packaging and be in the same “as new” and “re-sellable” condition as it was when it arrived at your home or job site.
- Your product must not have been used, installed, or marked in any way. We consider “Installation” as “Acceptance” hence no claims will be acknowledged once the products have been installed.
- The customer returning the product under this policy is responsible for paying the Return Shipping Costs associated with the return of the material. We will be able to provide you a shipping quote from our Carrier. Then we will forward the truck to the warehouse where the products are located.
- Once we receive your order back to our fulfillment center, we will carry out a full inspection of the returned material and then issue you the full or partial refund depending on the outcome of the inspection.
- Our Refund Policy, for full or partial order returns, does not extend to Custom Orders, Container Orders, Made to Order, or Clearance Items.
If you’re unsure whether or not your product qualifies or if you have any other questions, you can feel free to contact our friendly customer service staff by sending an email to email@example.com